In this tutorial, learn how to insert Adobe Flash (.swf) files into Captivate 6, 7, and 8 (Flash inserts are accepted into "Blank" project formats but NOT for "Responsive" project formats).
Articles in this section
- Captivate 2017 Fluid Boxes Webinar
- How to Insert HTML5 Templates into Captivate
- Preventing Captivate slides from auto advancing to the next
- Setting Proper Image Quality Settings in Adobe Captivate
- How to Insert Flash into Adobe Captivate
- How to insert an HTML5 game template into a Captivate HTML course.