Learn how to insert HTML5 templates into Captivate using the Web Window feature.
- Place the published files into a separate location on a server and reference “index.html”. For example elearningbrothers.com/shootout/index.html. This first step may require help from your tech department if you are unfamiliar with FTP servers. If you don’t have a tech department I like to use filezilla for my FTP usage and there are some great tutorials out there in the google world.
- Before linking it into captivate TEST the URL.
- In captivate and on the slide you want to have your game select - Interactions/Learning Interactions. That will open up a “Select Interaction” window
- Scroll down to the bottom and select “Web Object” then select “Insert”. That will open up a “Configure Interaction” window.
- I recommend you to paste the URL into the “address” bar. There are a few different customizing options you can play with, however, press “OK”. Then adjust the size of “Web Object” window to your desired size and you are done.