The Background color can be changed inside the Chapters “Properties” tab by following these steps:
- Select the chapter “GameShow”
- Go to the “Properties” tab
- In the section “Background” select the “Color” drop down
- Select your desired background color
This way you will be able to keep the gradient and texture that is already in the game but change the blue color to a color that might help in branding.
Branding Logo, buttons, or additional graphics
Lectora makes it very easy to change Images. For example even though there might be 20 buttons the same image could be used for each of those buttons, so by changing that one image you also change all 20 buttons.
I did this same thing to all of the buttons in the Game Show game. To help out I also included all of the PSD’s from this game, so you can change the color and/or potentially change the whole graphic to make the button look completely different.
- Open the Photoshop file and make your changes
- When you save your image ensure three things about this new image and the one you are replacing
(1) Same size
(2) Same location (image folder next to your .awt)
(3) Same name